Lunch links: More on Lotulelei's condition
March, 5, 2013
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
Their daddy's a king. And a king knows what to do and does it. Even when it's hard. And their daddy will do whatever he has to for those he loves. And that's all that matters. Because everyone is weak, Jimmy. Everyone but us. We will never be weak.
- Does Arizona have a starting kicker?
- Some Twitter reaction to the new Sparky at Arizona State.
- Whatever happened to California's budding star CB Stefan McClure?
- A former Colorado assistant is coming back to Boulder, but not to help coach the Buffs.
- Is Oregon going to add a tight end twist?
- Oregon State RB Malcolm Agnew has decided to transfer.
- Here are the details on new California coach Sonny Dykes' contract and how it compares in the Pac-12.
- UCLA releases its full spring practice schedule.
- USC starts spring practices with plenty of questions.
- A breakdown of Utah DT Star Lotulelei's heart condition.
- Washington is tweaking its spring football routine.
- How will Washington State replace former OLB Travis Long?