Pac-12 lunch links: Max Wittek hurts knee
March, 13, 2013
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
The masses never revolt of their own accord, and they never revolt merely because they are oppressed. Indeed, so long as they are not permitted to have standards of comparison they never even become aware that they are oppressed.
- Arizona's Hank Hobson should bolster the Wildcats' thin LBs corps.
- Arizona State notes, including an item on a new RBs coach with a familiar last name.
- A Q&A with California QBs Zach Kline and Austin Hinder.
- Colorado's veteran QBs, who had little success, are not yielding to a youth movement.
- Checking in with former Oregon RB LaMichael James.
- Oregon State CB Jordan Poyer tells us about belief.
- Stanford leads the Pac-12 in graduation rate. And in this Big Game, the Cardinal win big.
- Another Walk-on Wednesday for UCLA.
- USC QB Max Wittek has sprained his MCL, which won't help him in the QB competition.
- Is Utah's offensive line actually a strength?
- News, notes and video from Washington's spring practices.
- Toward the bottom of this is an interesting consideration of former Washington State coach Paul Wulff.
- Kevin is doing the mailbag Friday. He told me to demand that you send your questions here. And, in the process, humble yourself before his image.