Pac-12 lunch links: A new QB for Colorado?
March, 27, 2013
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
And Lot's wife, of course, was told not to look back where all those people and their homes had been. But she did look back, and I love her for that, because it was so human. So she was turned into a pillar of salt. So it goes.
- Might Arizona make a play for this former recruiting target?
- Arizona State has shut down its spring scrimmages.
- Analysis on California's true freshman quarterback Jared Goff.
- Colorado might add another quarterback to its roster, a sign new coach Mike MacIntyre isn't happy where things are at the position.
- Oregon is strong on the defensive line.
- A spring preview of Oregon State's receivers and tight ends.
- Stanford recruiting includes a vocabulary quiz. They then would know that I was all about abligurition last Friday at Manresa. And that Kevin and I are gongoozlers in the comment section.
- Running back Malcolm Jones gets a second chance at UCLA.
- USC receiver Marqise Lee will be an interested spectator at USC's pro day.
- Utah's Brian Johnson isn't fretting having a "co-" attached to his offensive coordinator title with the arrival of Dennis Erickson.
- Washington looks good at linebacker, a position that was once a decided weakness.
- New depth on the Washington State offensive line means competition for starting spots.