Pac-12 lunch links: A Buff's harrowing experience
July, 3, 2013
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
How, unless you drink as I do, could you hope to understand the beauty of an old Indian woman playing dominoes with a chicken?
- Arizona picks up a commitment with a rap.
- More on Arizona State's commitment from a 14-year-old (yeesh).
- California lands a big commitment from a cornerback -- at Arizona State's expense.
- Colorado's Jordan Murphy is just glad to be here. Literally.
- More on a big CB commitment for Oregon.
- Oregon State gets a commitment from a defensive end.
- Going retro: Audio of Stanford Sports Information Director Bob Murphy announcing QB Jim Plunkett's winning of the 1970 Heisman Trophy.
- Crunching a lot of numbers to see who UCLA was in 2012 and might be in 2013.
- A USC offensive line commitment has looked good at The Opening.
- Is Utah about to add a controversial defensive lineman to its team?
- Washington picks up a commitment from a receiver.
- A question about former Washington State QB Jeff Tuel's prospects with the Bills.
Halftime California 24 Northwestern 7 5:38 2nd Qtr Portland State 14 Oregon State 13 4:05 2nd Qtr UC Davis 0 11 Stanford 28 7:30 PM ET Fresno State 15 USC 10:30 PM ET 25 Washington Hawaii 10:30 PM ET South Dakota 3 Oregon Final 7 UCLA 28 Virginia 20
Final Idaho State 14 Utah 56 Final Rutgers 41 Washington State 38 Final Weber State 14 19 Arizona State 45