Pac-12 lunch links: UCLA LB Barr hurt
August, 21, 2013
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
Er, well, um, if you're dropping by again, do pop in. Heh. And thanks a lot for the gold and frankincense, er, but don't worry too much about the myrrh next time. All right? Heh. Thank you. Good bye.
- A look at two players who are breaking out in Arizona's preseason camp.
- Arizona State is trying to fill two holes on defense.
- The injury to safety Avery Sebastian has brought California closer together.
- Colorado wants its linebackers to be fast rather than big, though both would be nice.
- Oregon running backs coach Gary Campbell was back at practice.
- Oregon State needs LB Jabral Johnson to step up.
- Stanford feels very, very good about its linebackers.
- UCLA's All-American linebacker Anthony Barr left practice with an apparent head injury.
- USC's quarterback competition hits the home stretch.
- Twenty-four things you might not know about Utah QB Travis Wilson.
- Washington's depth at running back includes a pair of players coming back from knee injuries.
- A Q&A with Washington State coach Mike Leach.
- The Pac-12 has two of the top three units -- and four of the top nine -- in this ranking of linebackers.