Pac-12 lunch links: Uptempo in Seattle
October, 8, 2013
By Kevin Gemmell | ESPN.com
You wake up at Sea-Tac, SFO, LAX. You wake up at O'Hare, Dallas-Fort Worth, BWI. Pacific, mountain, central. Lose an hour, gain an hour. This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time. You wake up at Air Harbor International. If you wake up at a different time, in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?
- Arizona freshman Scooby Wright is one of the league's youngsters making an impact.
- Despite dropping from the polls, Todd Graham feels good about his team.
- Cal's weekly injury report keeps getting longer and longer.
- Colorado is looking for a bounce-back performance.
- Oregon coaches address the departure of Colt Lyerla.
- The Beavers want balance, but they also want to get the ball to Brandin Cooks.
- Some reflections on Stanford-Washington.
- UCLA safety Anthony Jefferson feels good about the Bruins' secondary.
- Apparently Tony Dungy won't be USC's new coach.
- Travis Wilson's stat line against UCLA is misleading.
- Expect plenty of uptempo when the Ducks and Huskies meet.
- Cougs putting emphasis on ball security.
- Some fun stats from the folks at Athlon.