Pac-12's lunch links
April, 1, 2014
By Kyle Bonagura | ESPN.com
I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.
- Arizona utilizes speed on defense.
- Arizona State freshman D.J. Calhoun joins the program early.
- California is looking to get better "if for no other reason than it can't get much worse," writes Jimmy Durkin of the Bay Area News Group.
- The video folks at Colorado are at it again. Check out this trailer for an upcoming video.
- Athlon provides a spring preview as Oregon begins practice.
- Michael Doctor and D.J. Alexander were back on the field Monday for Oregon State.
- Stanford coach David Shaw questions the unionization movement at Northwestern.
- UCLA opened spring practice this morning and the Hundley For Heisman campaign is in full bloom.
- Cody Kessler is leading the QB competition at USC.
- Utah's spring depth chart has been released.
- Washington receiver Damore'ea Stringfellow faces two counts of fourth-degree misdemeanor assault, according to Adam Jude of the Seattle Times.
- Washington State lost out on one QB prospect but eyes a legacy at the position.
1:00 PM ET Washington Colorado 4:30 PM ET USC Washington State 7:30 PM ET Stanford 5 Oregon 10:30 PM ET California Oregon State 10:30 PM ET 12 Arizona 22 UCLA 11:00 PM ET 17 Utah 14 Arizona State