All that news that Kiffin.
- The LA Times: It's a shocker. And a poor choice, says Bill Plaschke.
- The Orange County Register: Kiffin is a noisy choice, but not a good one. The USC players seem pretty pumped, though.
- The LA Daily News: "Sources said Tuesday night [Norm] Chow's chances of coming to USC were 60-40."
- Stewart Mandel: It's a circus!
- Dennis Dodd: AD Mike Garrett put out a fire with gasoline.
- The decision feels hurried and desperate.
- Tennessee lawmakers veto Kiffin. Kiffin's Tennessee T-shirts go to a good cause. Things got ugly in Knoxville.
- By the way, a new look on Pete Carroll's Twitter page.