Pac-10 lunch links: Bush will be deposed
April, 14, 2010
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Men, you are about to embark on a great crusade to stamp out runaway decency in the west. Now you men will only be risking your lives, whilst I will be risking an almost certain Academy Award nomination for Best Supporting Actor.
- More on Arizona's football series with the Roadrunners. Beep beep.
- Arizona State cornerback Omar Bolden is starting to fulfill his potential.
- This California receiver is getting "Loggy" -- and that might lead to a music career. The Bears have hit the home stretch of spring practices: Are there any answers? The new defensive coordinator is well-traveled.
- Former Oregon football coach -- and athletic director -- Mike Bellotti mostly holds his tongue as he leaves for ESPN. But there is plenty to read between the lines. LaMichael James speaks about his bad moment.
- Checking in with Oregon State offensive coordinator Danny Langsdorf on the quarterback competition. The Beavers lose one of their biggest backers. Taylor Henry tries to fill a void at defensive end.
- Ryan Whalen may be Stanford quarterback Andrew Luck's go-to guy. The spring game will be in San Francisco.
- UCLA's Joseph Fauria is a tight end and a comedian. The Bruins F-back isn't one sort of player.
- Former USC running back Reggie Bush will get his day in court, something he -- and probably USC -- never wanted. Lane Kiffin is not afraid to shake things up.
- Washington running back Chris Polk is sitting out spring but will be ready in the fall. Former Huskies receiver Reggie Williams is getting another chance, perhaps his last one, in the NFL.
- A linebacker steps up for Washington State. Ryan Leaf comes clean in a surprisingly moving and articulate way.