Pac-10 lunch links: Smack talk between USC, UCLA
May, 3, 2010
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
If we are going to pay this much for crab it better sing and dance and introduce us to the Little Mermaid!
- A new AD arrives for Arizona and some other football notes, including one on long -- LONG -- distance recruiting.
- Nothing like a little history lesson: Cal won the '98 Big Game. 1898, that is.
- Oregon's quarterback competition wasn't resolved this spring.
- Is it time to retire the phrase, "Lunch Pail U," in regard to Oregon State? The QB competition is about more than the starting job.
- This is a nice profile of former Stanford running back Toby Gerhart, now a Minnesota Viking.
- Charting the smack talk between USC and UCLA coaches.
- Some post-spring observations from USC.
- Reviewing Washington, position-by-position.
- A look ahead to Washington State's first opponent, Oklahoma State.