Pac-10 lunch links: Pac-10 wants red carpet re-branding
May, 11, 2010
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Bernard Mickey Wrangle had developed a psychological test of his own. It was short, simple and infallible. To administer the test, merely ask the subject to name his or her favorite Beatle. If you are at all familiar with the distinct separate public images of the four Beatles, then you'll recognize that the one chosen reveals as much about the subject's personality as most of us will ever hope to know.
- Some Arizona Wildcats put on a good show for a good cause.
- Arizona State has a new director of football operations.
- By playing in AT&T Park in 2011, California won't have as many fans. The Bears have a new beat writer. Welcome. Gabe King: Why I chose Cal.
- A look at Oregon's special teams. And might a Duck end up NFL rookie of the year after all?
- An Oregon State recruiting note.
- Some thoughts from former Stanford RB Toby Gerhart.
- UCLA has depth at receiver, but will they come through?
- Matt Barkley is USC's starting quarterback, but that doesn't mean Mitch Mustain couldn't step in.
- Washington coach Steve Sarkisian believes the Huskies will be in the Pac-10 race.
- Scouting Washington State opponents: SMU.
- The Pac-10 is going Hollywood in an effort to re-brand itself.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/pac12