Pac-10 lunch links: Colorado mulls its Big 12 exit options
June, 30, 2010
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
He was wearing my Harvard tie. Can you believe it? My Harvard tie. Like oh, sure, he went to Harvard!
- Now former Arizona receiver Delashaun Dean pleads not guilty to a misdemeanor weapons charge. And the Wildcats get a transfer QB from Ohio State.
- An honor for Arizona State coach Dennis Erickson.
- The biggest Big Game of the decade, at least from a California perspective.
- The devil may be in the details as Colorado tries to figure out its move from the Big 12 to the Pac-10.
- 20 Questions with former Oregon QB Danny O'Neil -- not this guy.
- A nice profile of Oregon State coach Mike Riley.
- Stanford's running game hopes its new TG approximates its old TG.
- UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel returns to Nebraska. For baseball.
- A former USC All-American, Ryan Kalil, speaks out about the Trojans NCAA sanctions. Checking in with new special teams coach John Baxter.
- Just let Jake be Jake: That's Washington's Jake Locker Heisman Trophy campaign. And the big picture for Locker and the Huskies is winning.
- How the Pac-12 splits up is causing, er, division.