Pac-10 lunch links: Is Ryan Katz ready?
August, 10, 2010
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
By this, he seemed to mean, not only that the most reliable and useful courage was that which arises from the fair estimation of the encountered peril, but that an utterly fearless man is a far more dangerous comrade than a coward.
- A touted 2009 recruit, safety Adam Hall is a humbled and ready to contribute.
- Some signs of life from the Arizona State offense detailed in this practice report. It helps that the backfield is faster.
- A look at how California will line up on the offensive line. And who's the backup tailback?
- Eddie doesn't plan to be Pleasant for Oregon. Get it? "Pleasant!" Ha! The Ducks quarterback competition is on. Complain about the weather? Not coach Chip Kelly.
- Oregon State's Jacquizz Rodgers knows what it takes to win the Heisman: Wins. Is quarterback Ryan Katz ready for the spotlight? Offensive coordinator Danny Langsdorf gets ready for a very important delivery.
- Stanford has some questions as camp begins. The first one: Who steps in at tailback?
- Quarterback Kevin Prince is ready to lead UCLA. Anthony Barr is living up to his recruiting hype.
- Some USC freshmen look ready to play.
- A complete report from Washington's first practice.
- The development of Washington State's receivers will be critical. The road back to respectability is steep.
- A BYU fan announces he's jealous of Utah earning Pac-10 membership. At least that's what I took from his column.
- Ole Miss players led the charge to recruit former Duck Jeremiah Masoli.