Lunch links: Is Prince as good as Barkley?
August, 12, 2010
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Ships at a distance have every man's wish on board.
- Arizona quarterback Nick Foles is more comfortable, technically sound.
- Arizona State's defense is counting on this guy. Former Sun Devil standout Adam Archuleta is helping out his former team.
- Low expectations might be just the ticket for California. Running backs Isi Sofele and Dasarte Yarnway might lead the competition to back up Shane Vereen.
- Oregon is pleased with what it's getting from its young SAM linebacks. A practice report that's got eggs-cellent info on the quarterbacks.
- Oregon State has some prospects at receiver. The Beavers offensive tackles, Mike Remmers and Michael Philipp, need to come through.
- Stanford's players rally around offensive lineman Andrew Phillips, who lost his father in a plane crash. The Cardinal offense doesn't expect to drop off despite the loss of Toby Gerhart.
- UCLA is forced to rebuild its defensive line. Is Kevin Prince as good as Matt Barkley?
- As for some of the players who left USC? Good riddance, says Chris Galippo. This Trojans defensive end might be the next big thing.
- If this guy re-emerges, a good group of Washington receivers gets even better. Some big-time recruiting targets were at the Huskies practice.
- The intensity is picking up for Washington State.
- A look at how the Pac-10 has distributed revenue in recent years.
- Sometimes harsh notes in my mailbag get my goat. So reading this is cathartic, though not something I'd do myself.
- After Pat Tillman's story was exploited by politicians, his family seeks to find the truth.