Pac-10 lunch links: Sark and Kiffin are battling buddies
September, 28, 2010
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Whoever you are -- I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
- Arizona has been penalty-prone, and that is unusual. And it's surprising how good the defense is.
- Arizona State has flashed potential, but can it take the next step: Winning.
- California coach Jeff Tedford stands by his kicker. And he talks about the Arizona loss in advance of a bye week.
- Oregon's defense, which struggled at Arizona State, faces a tough challenge in Stanford. Darron Thomas and Andrew Luck are connected. A practice report.
- The national spotlight is gone, but the pressure is on for Oregon State to turn things around in Pac-10 play. The WAC is reviewing the hit that gave James Rodgers a concussion.
- Stanford is now under the national spotlight. Stanford-Oregon in the spotlight again.
- UCLA can't afford to get cocky. And it might need to pass at some point.
- Steve Sarkisian and Lane Kiffin go way back. Is USC going to unleash Dillon Baxter on the Huskies? A convincing defense of USC's schedule.
- It's a homecoming for Sarkisian, but he's not too sentimental about it. Jake Locker is working on his footwork. Notes from the news conference.
- These are tough times for Washington State fans. Really tough.
- The process of hashing out Pac-10 business is coming to a head.
2:00 PM ET Hawaii Colorado 3:30 PM ET Utah Michigan 6:00 PM ET Georgia State Washington 10:00 PM ET California Arizona 10:30 PM ET 2 Oregon Washington State 10:30 PM ET San Diego State Oregon State