Pac-10 lunch links: Injury questions at Stanford
October, 7, 2010
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
You start to play it and it's like somebody's nightmare. And then this woman comes on, smiling at you, right? Seeing you... through the screen. Then when it's over, your phone rings, someone knows you watched the tape... and what they say is, "You will die in seven days."
- Arizona receiver Bug Wright isn't bugging out. Checking in with former Wildcats great Rob Waldrop.
- Corey Adams is starting to contribute on the Arizona State defensive line. A report from practice.
- California is rested and, it hopes, rejuvenated as it gets ready for UCLA. A report from practice.
- Nice piece from all-around guru Ken Goe on Oregon renaissance man Spencer Paysinger. A report from practice.
- Getting to know Oregon State defensive tackle Stephen Paea. The Beavers are pretty healthy.
- What's up with Stanford cornerback Richard Sherman and other notes?
- UCLA's defense might switch things up. Breaking down Cal-UCLA.
- USC's kicking game is struggling. Debating the ins and outs of where USC is today.
- An interesting recap of Steve Sarkisian's radio show. A very thorough practice report.
- Washington State athletic director Bill Moos takes the high road when he talks about his former school, Oregon. This Cougars safety is a former center.
- Checking in on the Pac-10 ADs meetings.