Pac-10 lunch links: 'Faking' injuries part of Cal's plan
November, 17, 2010
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
I will let you go, Ricky. But first, I want you to say..."I... love... crepes."
- Arizona expects to get QB Matt Scott and RB Nic Grigsby back for the Oregon game on Nov. 26.
- QB Brock Osweiler gets some looks with the No. 1 offense during Arizona State's bye week.
- California running back Shane Vereen needs to carry a big load in the Big Game.
- The Oregonian reports that fake injuries were part of California's game plan, according to a source within the Bears football program, but there's nothing officials can do about it.
- Oregon State is looking for inspiration. A practice report. Coach Mike Riley stands by his assistants.
- It's seemingly more likely that Stanford QB Andrew Luck will enter the NFL draft this spring as a redshirt sophomore.
- UCLA isn't afraid of the bad weather in Seattle (for all my friends in Seattle: It's going to be 79 and sunny in Scottsdale on Thursday). Talking points for UCLA.
- USC RB Marc Tyler is happy to be hurting. QB Matt Barkley is still a work in progress.
- Washington QB Jake Locker has been cleared to play as the senior plays his final game in Husky Stadium.
- Washington State RB James Montgomery is hoping the NCAA gives him a sixth year.