Pac-10 lunch links: The return of Nate Costa
Posted by ESPN.com's Ted Miller
I ain't like that no more. I ain't the same, Ned. Claudia, she straightened me up, cleared me of drinkin' whiskey and all. Just 'cause we're goin' on this killing, that don't mean I'm gonna go back to bein' the way I was. I just need the money, get a new start for them youngsters.
- The Battle of Britton: Arizona's Mike Diaz will step in for Eben Britton at left tackle.
- San Jose State drops Arizona State from its 2010 schedule for a cash grab at Wisconsin. How should the Sun Devils react?
- Another bit of Emerald Bowl X's and O's analysis from a California perspective: This time the focus is on footwork.
- Who is Chip Kelly, really? A thorough look at Kelly's background and how he became Oregon's head coach. Anyone remember Nate Costa? Well, the guy who entered camp in 2008 as Oregon's No. 1 quarterback before getting hurt is back and wants to contribute in 2009.
- This look into the crystal ball has Oregon State going 9-3.
- A Q&A with UCLA defensive end Reginald Stokes.
- Faith, football and new USC defensive coordinator Rocky Seto.
- It appears a defensive line recruit, JC transfer Johnny Tivao, won't make it to Washington.
- How does Washington State's offensive line stack up?
- Ranking the Pac-10 guards.