Pac-10 lunch links: Can a Bruin be Prince of L.A.?
Posted by ESPN.com's Ted Miller
Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs. I am haunted by waters.
- An Arizona practice report.
- Arizona State running back Ryan Bass hopes slimming down will help him stand out in the Sun Devils crowded backfield.
- California tight end Tad Smith talks about his season-ending ACL injury. Jahvid Best is still limited because of a pesky toe.
- For Oregon to do big things, Nick Aliotti's defense will need to do better. The future is bright at quarterback. Ducks will be down a receiver at Boise State.
- Lyle Moevao is eager to get back into the quarterback mix at Oregon State. A practice report.
- Details from Stanford's scrimmage. Stanford's official website has some good stuff from practices, including video. A practice report.
- In a few weeks, UCLA will have a new Prince. Some practice notes.
- With Aaron Corp's imminent return, USC's quarterback competition renews. Quarterback coach Jeremy Bates will make the final call, and he's a details guy.
- Washington needs better play in its secondary. A practice report.
- This transfer from Western Washington could help Washington State. Previewing the Cougar running backs. Thrills and chills at practice.