Pac-12 lunch links: Cougs find a corner?
April, 8, 2011
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
- Another look at Arizona defensive end C.J. Parish, who is turning heads this spring.
- Arizona State is working extremely hard to create buzz -- and maintain secrecy -- around what most expect to be a change to the uniforms. The Sun Devils are now looking to replace cornerback Omar Bolden, who is out with an ACL injury.
- The quarterback competition at California has narrowed to three candidates.
- Remember how we said new Colorado coach Jon Embree believes in "get good or get gone"? Well, some folks are about to get gone.
- For the most part, the youngsters are shining for Oregon.
- Oregon State picks up a new Beaver.
- Stanford loses a quarterback to BYU. Ryan Hewitt is Stanford's "Mr. Versatility." Some Cardinal notes.
- UCLA suffers an injury scare at center. The Bruins receivers are dropping too many passes.
- Former USC quarterback Mark Sanchez attended practice. Linebacker Uona Kaveinga says it was "immature" when he picked USC over BYU, where he now plays after transferring. Hmm. A chat with AD Pat Haden.
- A former rugby star might make it big for Utah.
- A notebook from Washington practice.
- It appears Washington State has found some help at cornerback. The Cougars are banged up.
- Lots of interesting stuff in Bruce Feldman's notebook, including some quarterback recruiting competitions involving Pac-12 schools.
2:00 PM ET Hawaii Colorado 3:30 PM ET Utah Michigan 6:00 PM ET Georgia State Washington 10:00 PM ET California Arizona 10:30 PM ET 2 Oregon Washington State 10:30 PM ET San Diego State Oregon State