Pac-12 links: QB Prince 'tough to beat'
May, 31, 2011
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
It really don't matter if I lose this fight. It really don't matter if this guy opens my head, either. 'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.
- Previewing Arizona State's quarterbacks. Former Sun Devils coach Frank Kush will be honored.
- The Life of Riley? Former California QB Kevin Riley is now with the B.C. Lions.
- Addicted to Quack talks to the California Golden Blogs about life and football.
- Details on the arrest of an Oregon freshman linebacker. On the plus side, the Ducks got a commitment from a quarterback over the weekend.
- Some Stanford consternation over some preseason rankings of the Pac-12 divisions. If football was played in water, this Cardinal might dominate.
- If you're betting on who will be UCLA's QB, it appears Rick Neuheisel favors Kevin Prince.
- A look at how the NCAA unfairly penalized USC.
- Football might not present the toughest Pac-12 transition for Utah. Might Ohio State take a look at Utes coach Kyle Whittingham?
- A review of what Sporting News thinks of Washington.
- Former Washington State QB Jason Gesser is returning to Pullman for an off-the-field coaching position.
- Phil Steele is ranking his top-30 teams -- two from the Pac-12 already have been tapped -- and already has published his All-Pac-12 teams.