Lunch links: LSU-Oregon ticket-gate
June, 10, 2011
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
- Colorado coach Jon Embree believes college athletes deserve some sort of compensation beyond a scholarship. What about a Colorado-Colorado State bowl game?
- Oregon safety John Boyett goes back to his roots. Why did LSU get so many more tickets than Oregon?
- Neat video of former Oregon State DT Stephen Paea training in Chicago (with a former Oregon Duck, no less).
- Stanford is going to win another Director's Cup.
- More perspective on Norm Chow's UCLA departure.
- Former USC linebacker Lofa Tatupu has no hard feelings toward former teammate Reggie Bush, who's vacated -- and missing -- Heisman Trophy has been found. A preview of Lane Kiffin, Tennessee and the NCAA. USC cornerback Patrick Hall continues to have bad luck.
- Utah gets ready to celebrate "Pac-12 Day" on July 1. More here on that.
- How good is a new quarterback commitment for Washington State?
- Updating the Pac-12 TV schedule.
- The mess in college sports isn't going away anytime soon.
Final Hawaii 12 Colorado 21 Final Utah 26 Michigan 10 Final Georgia State 14 Washington 45 Final California 45 Arizona 49 Final 2 Oregon 38 Washington State 31 Final San Diego State 7 Oregon State 28