Pac-12 lunch links: Should Kelly talk to reporters?
July, 11, 2011
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Bats, they are sick. I cannot hit curveball. Straightball I hit it very much. Curveball, bats are afraid. I ask Jobu to come, take fear from bats. I offer him cigar, rum. He will come.
- Former California star Marshawn Lynch is working on his image. The Cal defense versus Oregon.
- What is former Colorado QB Cody Hawkins -- son of Dan -- doing these days? This is very important: A guide to Boulder.
- Oregon QB Darron Thomas is eager to meet LSU. Should coach Chip Kelly talk to reporters about all that Willie Lyle stuff? Oregon is looking for a special sort to help the football program.
- From farm systems to the Farm, the Stanford walk-on has taken a different path. Andrew Luck: Huge, homeless gladiator and Heisman hopeful.
- What is the problem with UCLA recruiting? Perhaps too few redshirt seasons. Previewing Bruins foes: Houston.
- USC opponent preview: Minnesota. Catching up with an "X USC QB."
- Want to feel like a real, live sportswriter? Then read Utah's media guide. There will be a quiz.
- A take on Neuheisel versus Sarkisian.
- Checking in with former Washington State QB Jason Gesser.
- Where does your team stand over the past decade in recruiting rankings.