Pac-12 lunch links: Missing Utes, hurt Huskies
July, 14, 2011
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
Kilimanjaro is a snow-covered mountain 19,710 feet high, and it is said to be the highest mountain in Africa. Its Western summit is called the Masai "NgÓje NgÓi," the House of God. Close to the Western summit there is the dried and frozen carcass of a leopard. No one has explained what the leopard was seeking at that altitude.
- More on Arizona State defensive end James Brooks quitting the Sun Devils.
- California gets a special deal on non-Saturday games.
- Colorado will don throwback jerseys.
- Former Oregon coach Mike Bellotti gets a promotion.
- An Oregon State Beaver makes a watch list.
- This Stanford player doesn't have far to travel to reach the Farm this fall. Some Stanford players have faith.
- USC opponent preview: Arizona State.
- Not all of Utah's incoming players are ready to, er, income.
- Might former Washington cornerback -- oh, and hoops guard -- Nate Robinson be headed to the NFL? Huskies coach Steve Sarkisian has some injury updates, and, yes, I forgot that DT Semisi Tokolahi will probably miss some games due to injury when I ranked DTs in the Pac-12.
- Washington State gets commitments from the Jackson Two.