Pac-12 links: De Carolis diagnosed with Parkinson's
July, 26, 2011
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Happy Pac-12 media day! We're getting an early start on links because there's going to be a lot going on here starting around 9 a.m. PT, when commissioner Larry Scott gives his "state of the conference" speech.
- Former Arizona RB Nic Grigsby is headed to Miami.
- Is Arizona State the sleeper in the South? The Sun Devils pick up a commitment.
- A couple of former California players agreed to NFL free-agent deals.
- Colorado coach Jon Embree is ready to face low expectations.
- Don't expect Oregon coach Chip Kelly to open up about Willie Lyles at media day. Even then, there's plenty for Kelly to talk about.
- Our best wishes go out to Oregon State AD Bob De Carolis, who has been diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease.
- A look at Stanford decision making on fourth down.
- More on a recent UCLA commitment.
- Tennessee to NCAA: Don't look at us! It was all Lane Kiffin's fault.
- A Utah preview and ranking. The Utes will talk today, but bigger tests are ahead.
- There's a new book about Tyrone Willingham's tenure at Washington that figures to be controversial.
- Washington State's setup at media day.
- Lots of change for the conference as it heads into media day. An update on the Pac-12 Network. And there's good and bad news for the conference.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/pac12