Pac-12 lunch links: Wynn ready to step up
August, 5, 2011
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
- Talking about Arizona's special teams -- was that Juron Criner catching punts? Texas transfer WR Dan Buckner keeps things loose.
- Another day, another injury for Arizona State as LB Oliver Aaron sprains his ankle. Another commitment.
- Previewing California's secondary. A look at five important big-picture issues.
- Colorado coach Jon Embree is pleased with the early practice returns. No regrets for O-lineman Ryan Miller. It's fair to say this guy won't be playing for Colorado again.
- Meet the big man in the middle of Oregon's defensive line. What about the linebackers?
- A healthy James Rodgers would be HUGE for Oregon State. Have the Beavers found a defensive end? Some notes.
- A preview of Stanford's receivers, who are a big question.
- A couple of UCLA newcomers to watch.
- The inside story on why Lane Kiffin's son is named "Knox." Kiffin says the Trojans look bigger, faster and stronger. Some potential good news on D-lineman Armond Armstead.
- Utah quarterback Jordan Wynn knows it's his time to step up. Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee, linebacker Brian Blechen probably doesn't think this is funny.
- Washington's No. 4 most important player.
- Some notes from a Paul Wulff news conference.
- California is going after unscrupulous agents.