Pac-12 lunch links: Hansen sharp for Buffs
August, 12, 2011
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
- An early camp standout for Arizona gets hurt. Breaking down Arizona's schedule. A Germanic influence on the Wildcats O-line.
- Arizona State's Jamal Miles doesn't get the credit he deserves. Sun Devils on the skills you need to play.
- A knee injury ends the season for California's starting fullback. A foot race between two Bears is put on hold.
- Old man Hawkins looks to contribute for Colorado. Quarterback Tyler Hansen has been sharp thus far.
- A former Oregon quarterbacl is focused on his new job. A practice report.
- Oregon State athletic director Bob De Carolis begins his battle with Parkinson’s Disease. A practice update. Things are not settled at running back.
- Stanford is deep at running back. No offensive line in the nation has a better tandem than these two beasts, one of whom is a classics major (well, "Arma virumque cano, Troiae qui primus ab oris, Italiam fato profugus Laviniaque venit" to you, Jonathan Martin).
- UCLA has talent but needs consistency at receiver, and the lack thereof bothers coordinator Mike Johnson.
- Suddenly the backup quarteback job at USC is up for grabs. Lots of talk about the Trojans young receivers, but what about the old ones?
- Quarterback Jordan Wynn and the Utah offense looked pretty good in a scrimmage. More here.
- Washington is replacing two linebackers. A practice report.
- Washington State gets after it in a scrimmage. From Iraq to Pullman, this lineman's see a lot.
3:30 PM ET 13 Arizona State 11 Arizona 3:30 PM ET Stanford 8 UCLA