Pac-12 lunch links: Ironing out final camp issues
August, 26, 2011
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Happy Friday, the last before a game-less weekend!
- Arizona coach Mike Stoops opens about his fancy self.
- Arizona State LB Brando Magee is out for the season, but upbeat (if you've ever talked to him, that won't surprise you).
- California safety Sean Cattouse is a leader in more ways than one.
- Colorado coach Jon Embree has restructured the Buffs locker room. The Buffaloes will rotate centers.
- Oregon gets a lot of crap for its uniform, but these are truly righteous threads. Checking in with the Ducks specialists. LSU has completely upstaged Oregon in terms of the off-field stuff, which is a real drag because it's diminishing an epic season-opener.
- Despite issues, the Oregon State defensive line is coming together. A training camp report.
- If you really take a look at Stanford QB Andrew Luck you actually find out that, despite what everyone says, he is really, really good. The O-line is coming together.
- It was hot at UCLA practice, but we still don't know who the QB will be. Or is Kevin Prince going to be the guy? This guy is going to help the defense this fall.
- USC's pecking order at tailback is unclear.
- Utah LB Chaz Walker: "Long hair, don't care." The Pac-12 blog looks favorably upon that. Some kinks still need to be worked out.
- Free safety has proven to be quite a battle at Washington. Camp is over; time to focus.
- Washington State is eager to prove it's better. The best news out of Thursday's scrimmage is no injuries.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/pac12