Pac-12 lunch links: Expansion scenarios
September, 6, 2011
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
It bore a device, a herald’s wording of which might serve for a motto and brief description of our now concluded legend; so sombre is it, and relieved only by one ever-glowing point of light gloomier than the shadow: -“On a field, sable, the letter A, gules."
- Highlights from Arizona coach Mike Stoops' news conference. The updated depth chart.
- Arizona State may define itself by how it handles Missouri. Both teams have injury issues.
- Taking a look at California's new offense.
- Colorado's offensive line, once an apparent strength, is now an issue.
- Oregon tries to move on after the loss to LSU. Are teams afraid to come play at Autzen Stadium (er, yes)?
- Oregon State tries to right itself as it prepares for Wisconsin.
- Grading Stanford after Week 1.
- UCLA's quarterback controversy is nothing new. The Bruins defense needs to step up.
- There will be USC ties aplenty when Utah visits the Trojans. Grading the Trojans.
- Utah's battle with USC will be on -- and off -- the field.
- Washington coach Steve Sarkisian said the Huskies were too cautious against Eastern Washington.
- First quarterback Jeff Tuel's clavicle, now Washignton State is battling the flu.
- Jon Wilner on Pac-12 expansion scenarios.
Final Wyoming 14 2 Oregon 48 Final Illinois 19 Washington 44 Final Army 0 15 Stanford 35 Final Portland State 21 Washington State 59 Final 9 USC 31 Boston College 37 Final 12 UCLA 20 Texas 17 Final 16 Arizona State 38 Colorado 24 Final Nevada 28 Arizona 35