Pac-12 lunch links: Luck has extra security
October, 5, 2011
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Before you make those kinds of demands, you should put a note on your door that says, "Do not come into my room and read my diary and wear my clothes."
- Arizona-Oregon State is weakness-on-weakness. This Wildcats O-lineman is hoping for a reverse-Sampson.
- USA Today takes note of Arizona State's surge with Brock Osweiler at QB. Injuries are rocking the once-deep Sun Devils O-line.
- No fake injuries for California's defense this year. A practice update.
- Fans should be happy with Colorado coach Jon Embree's demanding ways, not whining about them. The Buffs need to cut down on penalties.
- California's defense did a good job against Oregon last year, but the Ducks' gritty drive at the end made the loudest statement. RB Kenjon Barner feels blessed.
- Oregon State will be in a much better place if it beats Arizona. A practice report.
- It's not always easy being Andrew Luck, who now requires extra security. Checking in with coach David Shaw.
- UCLA's players believe there is hope. The Bruins' secondary will be tested by Washington State.
- USC's Monte Kiffin says the Trojans' defense is better than it looks. USC QB Matt Barkley looks back at Arizona.
- Washington DT Alameda Ta'amu finally looked like his old self at Utah, and there's a couple of reasons why. A report from practice.
- Washington State QBs Marshall Lobbestael and Jeff Tuel are good buddies. Tuel was still limited at practice.
Final Hawaii 12 Colorado 21 Final Utah 26 Michigan 10 Final Georgia State 14 Washington 45 Final California 45 Arizona 49 Final 2 Oregon 38 Washington State 31 Final San Diego State 7 Oregon State 28