Pac-12 lunch links: Luck has extra security
October, 5, 2011
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Before you make those kinds of demands, you should put a note on your door that says, "Do not come into my room and read my diary and wear my clothes."
- Arizona-Oregon State is weakness-on-weakness. This Wildcats O-lineman is hoping for a reverse-Sampson.
- USA Today takes note of Arizona State's surge with Brock Osweiler at QB. Injuries are rocking the once-deep Sun Devils O-line.
- No fake injuries for California's defense this year. A practice update.
- Fans should be happy with Colorado coach Jon Embree's demanding ways, not whining about them. The Buffs need to cut down on penalties.
- California's defense did a good job against Oregon last year, but the Ducks' gritty drive at the end made the loudest statement. RB Kenjon Barner feels blessed.
- Oregon State will be in a much better place if it beats Arizona. A practice report.
- It's not always easy being Andrew Luck, who now requires extra security. Checking in with coach David Shaw.
- UCLA's players believe there is hope. The Bruins' secondary will be tested by Washington State.
- USC's Monte Kiffin says the Trojans' defense is better than it looks. USC QB Matt Barkley looks back at Arizona.
- Washington DT Alameda Ta'amu finally looked like his old self at Utah, and there's a couple of reasons why. A report from practice.
- Washington State QBs Marshall Lobbestael and Jeff Tuel are good buddies. Tuel was still limited at practice.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/pac12