Pac-12 lunch links: Barner bounces back
October, 28, 2011
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
- First, Arizona needs to stop Washington running back Chris Polk.
- Arizona State offensive lineman Adam Tello un-retired to help his team.
- California's Greensboro, N.C., connection has paid off. Cal is healthy.
- A freshman takes off his redshirt to help Colorado at running back.
- Oregon running back Kenjon Barner took a huge, scary hit last year against Washington State, but he's bounced back nicely.
- This Ute was almost a Beaver.
- Stanford is all about power. And there's a little bit of Luck involved, too.
- UCLA needs a fast start against California.
- USC is worried about the health of receiver Robert Woods and running back George Farmer. Gary Klein looks at the Kiffins, Monte and Lane, father and son, co-workers.
- Considering Utah's transition to the Pac-12.
- Washington coach Steve Sarkisian feels good about his team's bounce-back from Stanford.
- Can Washington State handle Oregon's pressure inside Autzen Stadium?
2:00 PM ET Hawaii Colorado 3:30 PM ET Utah Michigan 6:00 PM ET Georgia State Washington 10:00 PM ET California Arizona 10:30 PM ET 2 Oregon Washington State 10:30 PM ET San Diego State Oregon State