Pac-12 lunch links: Onyeali shaking off the rust
November, 2, 2011
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Loneliness has followed me my whole life, everywhere. In bars, in cars, sidewalks, stores, everywhere. There's no escape. I'm God's lonely man.
- A freshman has bolstered the Arizona defense.
- Arizona State DE Junior Onyeali is shaking off the rust.
- Zach Maynard remains California's starting QB.
- If RB Rodney Stewart and WR Paul Richardson are ready to go, Colorado will be much more potent on offense.
- Debating the merits of Washington RB Chris Polk and Oregon RB LaMichael James, who says he's 100 percent for the Huskies.
- Oregon State's gets ready for Andrew Luck.
- Stanford coach David Shaw explains his Wildcat call on third-and-8 from the USC 13-yard line against USC.
- Time for UCLA's defense to find consistency. It did do better on third down.
- Are USC QB Matt Barkley's draft prospects going up. Some injury issues for the Trojans.
- This small receiver is really helping Utah.
- Washington has safeties in numbers.
- Washington State is looking for a meaningful win.