Pac-12 lunch links: More Lyles documents
November, 9, 2011
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Panda Watch. The mood is tense; I have been on some serious, serious reports but nothing quite like this. I uh... Ching... King is inside right now. I tried to get an interview with him, but they said no, you can't do that he's a live bear, he will literally rip your face off.
- Arizona running back Daniel Jenkins is getting touches and producing.
- The loss at UCLA has Arizona State fans grumbling -- again.
- California is riding a four-game losing streak to Oregon State.
- Colorado quarterback Tyler Hansen is playing his last game in Folsom Field.
- Oregon running back LaMichael James is no fan of the "finesse" label some give the Ducks. Oregon released more Willie Lyles documents.
- Oregon State safety Lance Mitchell is banged up but playing well.
- This is the biggest game of Andrew Luck's career. A good update on Stanford's injuries.
- The way to win for UCLA is rushing for 200 yards. Coach Rick Neuheisel had a chat with Norm Chow this year.
- USC coach Lane Kiffin talks about practice. Considering the play of Trojans defensive end Nick Perry.
- Utah has improved as quarterback Jon Hays has improved.
- Washington defensive coordinator Nick Holt talks defense and USC.
- Washington State has some young talent, though it might not ever play for coach Paul Wulff, who talks candidly about his future prospects.