Lunch links: Snub still irks Aaron Rodgers
December, 15, 2011
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
No! No! I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!
- Rich Rodriguez and Todd Graham go way back, so the Arizona-ASU rivalry just got more interesting. The Wildcats are eyeballing some QBs.
- Paola Boivin's exasperation in this column about Graham amused me. The whining is thick in Pittsburgh, which recently ditched the Big East for the ACC due to self-interest.
- Aaron Rodgers is the best QB in the NFL, but he's still mad about California's Rose Bowl snub of 2004. And the Bears donned burnt Orange to liven up practice.
- Life for Colorado defensive coordinator Greg Brown -- and other Pac-12 DCs -- will be tougher in 2012.
- Oregon WR Josh Huff played through pain this year. RB LaMichael James won't confirm it, but The Oregonian reported he's headed into the NFL draft.
- Oregon State athletic director Bob De Carolis is unhappy with losing but believes in coach Mike Riley.
- There is no one or thing to blame for Stanford QB Andrew Luck finishing second for the Heisman Trophy a second consecutive year (other than RGIII, maybe).
- Yes, things are a bit odd at UCLA practice. More on Jim Mora's coaching staff.
- Ten reasons for USC QB Matt Barkley to stay for his senior season.
- Thoughts on Hawaii taking a look at both of Utah's coordinators for its head coaching vacancy.
- What was the biggest play of Washington's season?
- The Mike Leach radio tour continues so Washington State fans can hear the mellifluous sounds of Leach's voice. He's the Sinatra of coach chat.