Lunch links: Las Vegas Bowl excites ASU
December, 21, 2011
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
I never thought it was such a bad little tree. It's not bad at all, really. Maybe it just needs a little love.
- New Arizona coach Rich Rodriguez makes a savvy move that should help in-state recruiting.
- Arizona State's players say they are excited about the Las Vegas Bowl against Boise State.
- What California fans need to know about Texas.
- Colorado picks up a commitment from a QB.
- Are Oregon fans taking a Rose Bowl berth for granted? This Grasu couldn't be greener. The Ducks LB took a long road to Eugene. Wisconsin coach Bret Bielema is already working the angles with the officials.
- Oregon State safety Lance Mitchell is on the mend and thinking about the NFL.
- The top Stanford moments of 2011. Andrew Luck is going to take a vacation.
- New UCLA coach Jim Mora talks to Tim Brando.
- If QB Matt Barkley returns to USC, he'll be in line to become the greatest of all Trojans.
- Missed this over the weekend: The best defensive lineman in the Pac-12 this year has decided to return to Utah instead of entering the NFL draft. Good for Norm Chow, but bad for Utah, when Chow bolts for Hawaii.
- The roof of Husky Stadium comes down, as I thought it might many times while I covered games in what was the Pac-12's second worst press box (Cal's was the worst).