Lunch links: UCLA's recruiting surge
January, 20, 2012
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
- Arizona's stadium renovation project shows the program is moving forward.
- A former Arizona State player is standing up for veterans.
- A Q&A with new California receivers coach Wes Chandler. Jon Wilner has some reactions to the news of the day, including Cal's loss of assistant coaches to Washington.
- Taking a look at Colorado's offensive line interior.
- Bryan Bennett takes the lead role at QB for Oregon. Doc Saturday has some concerns about former QB Darron Thomas' draft prospects.
- Oregon State has a big recruiting weekend planned, but the weather isn't cooperating. Just FYI: High will be 72 today in Scottsdale.
- Stanford's most improved player wasn't a rebel -- he was a Yankey! Thank you... yes, thank you... I'll be at the Fox Theater on Sunday.
- UCLA's strong turn in recruiting continues. And it may continue to get better.
- Has USC found the next Stanley Havili?
- Utah DT Star Lotulelei picks up his hardware.
- But of course Bob Condotta is still blogging about Washington football even though he is snowed in and without power. I did mention it's going to be 72 here today, right? Four letters: Brrr.
- Washington State has the money to pay new coach Mike Leach and pay off former coach Paul Wulff.
- You might be interested in this.