Pac-12 lunch links: It's track season
February, 13, 2012
By Kevin Gemmell | ESPN.com
I'm Kevin Nealon, and that's news to me.
- ESPN's Todd McShay says former UA quarterback Nick Foles is better under pressure than Robert Griffin III, and he has the tweets to back it up.
- ASU's Todd Graham rewarded walk-on wide receiver Kevin Ozier with a scholarship.
- More fallout from the Tosh Lupoi departure from Cal to Washington.
- Former Buffs quarterback Tyler Hansen thinks his stock is on the rise. And from late Friday night, an early look at the Colorado offense in 2013.
- Oregon's Dior Mathis and B.J. Kelley both made the 60-meter final at the Husky Classic track meet. Mathis gets the bragging rights, finishing third while Kelley finished eighth.
- Mike Riley is expected to hire Rod Perry as his secondary coach today, according to the Portland Tribune.
- Former Stanford quarterback Andrew Luck being taken No. 1 is the only lock of this year's draft.
- Early reviews of UCLA strength coach Sal Alosi appear to be positive.
- Lane Kiffin filled two more coaching vacancies over the weekend.
- What are the 100 things a Utah fan must know before they die? Here's how to find out.
- Washington sets its pro day for March 8.
- Here's a recap of all the recent news and notes at Washington State.