Lunch links: Leach gets tough with Cougs
February, 27, 2012
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Billy, this is Chad Bradford. He's a relief pitcher. He is one of the most undervalued players in baseball. His defect is that he throws funny. Nobody in the big leagues cares about him because he looks funny. This guy could be not just the best pitcher in our bullpen, but one of the most effective relief pitchers in all of baseball. This guy should cost $3 million a year. We can get him for $237,000.
- Former Arizona stars Nick Foles and Juron Criner aren't that fast.
- Former Arizona State quarterback Brock Osweiler didn't do much at the NFL combine.
- A Colorado spring practice primer.
- Former Oregon cornerback Cliff Harris owns up to some "boneheaded" mistakes.
- Checking in with former Oregon State receiver James Rodgers at the NFL combine.
- Some notes from Stanford coach David Shaw's pre-spring news conference. The quarterback competition is wide open.
- Who is the No. 1 player to watch this spring for USC? It might surprise you (but I agree with the selection).
- Checking in with former Utah players at the NFL combine.
- What did former Washington running back Chris Polk have to say at the NFL combine?
- Washington State is undergoing tough training under new coach Mike Leach.
Final Idaho State 14 Utah 56 Final Rutgers 41 Washington State 38 Final Weber State 14 19 Arizona State 45
Final Colorado State 31 Colorado 17 Final UNLV 13 Arizona 58
Final 7 UCLA 28 Virginia 20 Final California 31 Northwestern 24 Final Portland State 14 Oregon State 29 Final UC Davis 0 11 Stanford 45 Final Fresno State 13 15 USC 52 Final 25 Washington 17 Hawaii 16 Final South Dakota 13 3 Oregon 62