Lunch links: Todd Graham bringin' it
March, 6, 2012
By Kevin Gemmell | ESPN.com
People will look at the ashes of Westerburg and say, "Now there's a school that self-destructed, not because society didn't care, but because the school was society." Now that's deep.
- Who is that wearing No. 8 at quarterback for Arizona? It's wide receiver, er, ex-wide receiver Richard Morrison.
- Not much ASU news today, but who doesn't love gifs of new head coach Todd Graham getting crazy and bouncing around in the student section of a basketball game?
- A laundry list of Cal players will miss spring ball. More notes and quotes from Jeff Tedford's chat with the media Monday.
- Colorado coach Jon Embree thinks the new kickoff rules could actually cause more injuries.
- Oregon DE Arik Armstead could be an impact player in the spring and fall, according to Sam Stejskal of SI.com. Cal quarterback Zach Kline also appears on the list.
- Stewart Mandel looks at Stanford's first practices without Andrew Luck.
- Pac-12 questions heading into the spring -- including whether Oregon State can turn it back around.
- Jim Mora is among several Pac-12 coaches participating in a 7-on-7 summit.
- Five burning questions about USC this spring.
- Utah's game against Utah State has been moved to Friday, Sept. 7.
- Bob Condotta fields more Washington questions in his mailbag.
- Handicapping Washington State's quarterback competition.