Pac-12 links: USC, Colorado find RB help
March, 26, 2012
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
My reminiscence. I always thought that for such a lovely river the name is mystifying: "Cape Fear." When the only thing to fear on those enchanted summer nights was that the magic would end and real life would come crashing in.
- Arizona QB Matt Scott was impressive during the Wildcats scrimmage, but Rich Rodriguez believes there is a long way to go.
- A look at California's defense: Creating pass-rushing lanes.
- Colorado is operating under the radar, but things seem to be trending up. And it appears the Buffs have found a running back.
- There's intrigue for Oregon at kicker. And there are options on the O-line, too.
- Oregon State is trying to get back to where it was. Injuries will cloud things on the offensive line this spring.
- UCLA QB Nick Crissman is healthy and wants to play, so he's transferring.
- Tre Madden's move from LB to RB is now complete. But what about the D-line?
- Whatever "it" is, new Utah offensive coordinator Brian Johnson has "it." And, by the way, he's no idiot either.
- Washington State is well on its way with Mike Leach's new "Air Raid" offense.
- Are SEC schools planning to raid California recruiting?
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/pac12