Pac-12 lunch links: UW lands WR commit
March, 28, 2012
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
The great companies did not know that the line between hunger and anger is a thin line. And money that might have gone to wages went for gas, for guns, for agents and spies, for blacklists, for drilling. On the highways the people moved like ants and searched for work, for food. And the anger began to ferment.
- One standout from Arizona's weekend scrimmage was a forgotten running back.
- Arizona State may have found a tight end.
- A tribute to former California LB Mychal Kendricks.
- A quick look at Colorado's new QB transfer, Jordan Webb.
- A preview of Oregon's receivers, which is a primary area of concern. Linebacker isn't a worry, though depth is a question.
- Oregon State looks good at receiver. There are some questions at LB.
- Receiver will be an interesting position to watch this spring for UCLA. This is funny: Might Jim Mora and Lane Kiffin barbecue together?
- Some notes from USC. No exaggeration: It's possible both first-team All-American receivers will play for USC.
- If you missed it, here's Utah coach Kyle Whittingham working demolition. With the addition of touted JC transfer Kelvin York, the Utes look good with RB depth.
- Washington gets its first commitment for 2013.
- Some notes from Washington State. And if that's not enough, there are more here.