Pac-12 lunch links: Mascot wars
March, 29, 2012
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
No, she gets a special cologne. It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries. Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good. (Anchorman 2!)
- Arizona is recommitting to running the ball. The Wildcats need to go into beast mode when they cross the blue line.
- New Arizona State AD Steve Patterson has his work cut out for him. Renovating Sun Devil Stadium is going to be tricky.
- A breakdown of the Colorado defense.
- Previewing Oregon's secondary. An interesting discussion here among Ducks fans about the closing of spring practices.
- Previewing Oregon State's defensive backfield. And what about that beleaguered Beavers offensive line?
- UCLA is looking for a quarterback this spring. Previewing the Bruins D-line, which is plenty talented but not terribly accomplished.
- Has USC found its replacement for Matt Kalil at left tackle?
- Are things getting too optimistic at Utah?
- Which position are Washington fans most worried about?
- Washington State coach Mike Leach breaks down Pac-12 mascots in the Octagon. Four thoughts on the Cougars.
- Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes college football continues to be undervalued.