Lunch links: Brave new world for WSU RBs
April, 3, 2012
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
Through me the way to the suffering city; Through me the everlasting pain; Through me the way that runs among the Lost. Justice urged on my exalted Creator: Divine Power made me, The Supreme Wisdom and the Primal Love. Nothing was made before me but eternal things And I endure eternally. Abandon all hope - You Who Enter Here.
- Rich Rodriguez has become one of the guys around campus.
- House of Sparky's legends tournament is down to the Final Four greatest Sun Devils of all time.
- A look back at Marvin Jones and what he did for Cal in 2011.
- Walk-on John Schrock hasn't rolled over in Colorado's quarterback competition.
- Five questions to ponder as the Ducks start spring. The Tra Carson transfer is official.
- Oregon State will try to do what it can with a thin unit of offensive linemen this spring.
- Andrew Luck to will have a private workout with the Indianapolis Colts.
- Jim Mora says spring will be a time for installing as players adjust to their new coaches and schemes.
- Defensive line rotation is a big factor for the Trojans.
- Utah's coaching staff is pleased with the progress of the quarterbacks. One depth chart change as Utah returns to the field today.
- Some video interviews from Washington's practice are up at the Seattle Times. Here's Keith Price and Jesse Callier.
- WSU running back Marcus Mason talks about the Cougars scrimmage and the new offense.