Lunch links: Brave new world for WSU RBs
April, 3, 2012
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Through me the way to the suffering city; Through me the everlasting pain; Through me the way that runs among the Lost. Justice urged on my exalted Creator: Divine Power made me, The Supreme Wisdom and the Primal Love. Nothing was made before me but eternal things And I endure eternally. Abandon all hope - You Who Enter Here.
- Rich Rodriguez has become one of the guys around campus.
- House of Sparky's legends tournament is down to the Final Four greatest Sun Devils of all time.
- A look back at Marvin Jones and what he did for Cal in 2011.
- Walk-on John Schrock hasn't rolled over in Colorado's quarterback competition.
- Five questions to ponder as the Ducks start spring. The Tra Carson transfer is official.
- Oregon State will try to do what it can with a thin unit of offensive linemen this spring.
- Andrew Luck to will have a private workout with the Indianapolis Colts.
- Jim Mora says spring will be a time for installing as players adjust to their new coaches and schemes.
- Defensive line rotation is a big factor for the Trojans.
- Utah's coaching staff is pleased with the progress of the quarterbacks. One depth chart change as Utah returns to the field today.
- Some video interviews from Washington's practice are up at the Seattle Times. Here's Keith Price and Jesse Callier.
- WSU running back Marcus Mason talks about the Cougars scrimmage and the new offense.
Final Idaho State 14 Utah 56 Final Rutgers 41 Washington State 38 Final Weber State 14 19 Arizona State 45
Final Colorado State 31 Colorado 17 Final UNLV 13 Arizona 58
Final 7 UCLA 28 Virginia 20 Final California 31 Northwestern 24 Final Portland State 14 Oregon State 29 Final UC Davis 0 11 Stanford 45 Final Fresno State 13 15 USC 52 Final 25 Washington 17 Hawaii 16 Final South Dakota 13 3 Oregon 62