Pac-12 links: Buffs have coaching continuity
April, 9, 2012
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
The Dude abides. I don't know about you but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' 'er easy for all us sinners. Shoosh. I sure hope he makes the finals.
- A neck injury is frustrating Arizona receiver Austin Hill. Where the Wildcats stand as they get ready for Saturday's spring game.
- Who is the greatest of all Arizona State players? What might be a good nickname for the renovated Sun Devil Stadium?
- California RB Brendan Bigelow is making strides. Has Cal found a center?
- Colorado's coaching continuity is a rare thing.
- Sorting out Oregon's offensive line depth. The quarterback competition is, well, there. That's about all the news we have on it.
- Oregon State needs offensive tackle Michael Philipp to regain his mojo.
- Stanford is, yes, becoming an NFL pipeline.
- One thing is already clear at UCLA: The Jim Mora Era will be louder.
- USC's Kevin Graf is being a good soldier about playing right tackle instead of left.
- Utah's offense is ahead of schedule. The Utes make some depth chart changes.
- Washington's sophomore receiver Kasen Williams looks poised for a breakout year.
- Washington State's new defensive coordinator Mike Breske isn't a household name, and that's a bit how Mike Leach likes it.
2:00 PM ET Hawaii Colorado 3:30 PM ET Utah Michigan 6:00 PM ET Georgia State Washington 10:00 PM ET California Arizona 10:30 PM ET 2 Oregon Washington State 10:30 PM ET San Diego State Oregon State