Lunch links: Who steps in for Richardson?
April, 11, 2012
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
At last he crept back into bed and pulled the blankets up and watched the shadows thrown by the alien streetlight turn into a sinuous jungle filled with flesheating plants they wanted only to slip around him, squeeze the life out of him, and drag him down into a blackness where one sinister word flashed in red: REDRUM.
- Just call Arizona's Chris Putton a citizen. This Wildcat is ready to get back into beast mode.
- Which NFL team is the best fit for former Arizona State QB Brock Osweiler.
- More on Colorado losing top WR Paul Richardson to a knee injury. But there is young talent that could step in.
- This guy wants to be The Guy for Oregon at receiver. Former Oregon quarterback Jeremiah Masoli has signed with the Edmonton Eskimos.
- Oregon State center Roman Sapolu is at a crossroad. Hope it's not the one Robert Johnson visited. The Beavers need OT Michael Philipp to step up.
- Former Stanford QB Andrew Luck meets with the a couple of NFL teams.
- Jim Mora talks about UCLA's fourth practice. The X-man is back for the Bruins, which is nice if you are a QB worried about the blind side.
- More on USC's move at left offensive tackle. It's critical for Curtis McNeil to stay healthy. And in good academic standing.
- Utah has some depth at running back.
- Washington might end up with two good tight ends.
- Some notes from Washington State's practice.