Pac-12 links: Rich Rod is better fit at UA
April, 19, 2012
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
I don't believe this! I've got a trig midterm tomorrow, and I'm being chased by Guido the killer pimp.
- Rich Rodriguez seems to "fit" better at Arizona. But the Wildcats have plenty of work to do.
- Arizona State is going to talk about returning preseason football to Camp Tontozona, which likely means somebody needs money. And what about former Sun Devils linebacker Vontaze Burfict's draft prospects?
- California is actually going to have a spring game after all. A reasonable, if emotional rebuttal to The Wall Street Journal story about problems with financing the renovation of Memorial Stadium.
- Some Colorado quotes from spring practices, which concluded last weekend.
- A story about smoking pot at Oregon isn't a good thing, even if it isn't a horrible thing. Our friends at Addicted to Quack -- hmm, "Quack?" -- get crazy and talk about tight ends.
- Oregon State tight end Caleb Smith traded in senioritis for spring football.
- Former Stanford offensive tackle Jonathan Martin already knows lots of NFL stuff. Jon Wilner has written a book about Andrew Luck.
- This Jim Mora thing at UCLA just might work. What we know and don't know about the Bruins. By the way, Jon Gold really knows cheeseburgers.
- Will USC be vulnerable to speed rushers on the outside? Maybe. Is this incoming Trojan a running back or a wideout or both?
- Utah coach Kyle Whittingham speaks!
- This 26-year-old walk-on at Washington has a good back story.
- D-lineman Xavier Cooper is ready to contribute for Washington State.
3:00 PM ET Colorado Massachusetts 3:00 PM ET Fresno State Utah 3:00 PM ET Sacramento State California 3:05 PM ET Eastern Washington Washington 3:30 PM ET 14 USC 13 Stanford 6:30 PM ET 7 Michigan State 3 Oregon 7:00 PM ET 17 Arizona State New Mexico 10:00 PM ET Memphis 11 UCLA 10:30 PM ET Oregon State Hawaii