Pac-12 lunch links: Replacing Andrew Luck
April, 20, 2012
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
- Rich Rodriguez talks about Arizona's spring and other topics. Help at linebacker from Arkansas?
- Arizona State fans: Ask not what your Sun Devils can do for you, but what you can do for your Sun Devils! Read: Write a check! Cameron Marshall is the centerpiece of a deep backfield.
- More on California's struggles to finance its stadium and facilities renovations.
- Colorado must deal with red tape before renovating Folsom Field. Is it just me, Buffs, or do you guys have a lot of rules?
- A Q&A with Oregon running back Kenjon Barner. Ducks coach Chip Kelly talks about the ESPN Mag report on marijuana use on his team.
- Some interesting comments from Oregon State players on smoking pot. Making things easier for the Beavers linebackers.
- The big question is obvious: How will Stanford replace Andrew Luck?
- UCLA's practice field will get new turf. This Bruins running back is making a move this spring.
- Nice feature on USC receiver Marqise Lee, who has come a long way.
- Utah's secondary has lawyered up. The Utes O-line knows it must protect the quarterback.
- What happens if Washington quarterback Keith Price completes 70 percent of his passes? To quote a great America: Winning! And is Josh Shirley going to become a pass-rushing force?
- It's good that Washington State and Bill Doba are forgiving and forgetting -- and should probably remember the good times. The compelling brilliance of this headline on the WSU Football Blog can't be too celebrated. A homage to Keats?
Final Washington State 31 13 Arizona State 52 Final 15 Arizona 42 17 Utah 10 Final Stanford 38 California 17 Final Colorado 10 2 Oregon 44 Final 19 USC 20 9 UCLA 38 Final Oregon State 13 Washington 37