Lunch links: Coach James Rodgers?
April, 26, 2012
By Kevin Gemmell | ESPN.com
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
- For now, all Nick Foles can do is sit and wait. Juron Criner could be the fourth or fifth receiver taken in the draft.
- Vontaze Burfict and Jamaar Jarrett were two of six players who failed drug tests at the NFL combine.
- Previewing the Bay Area players in the draft, including Cal, Stanford and one for the San Jose State fan who accidentally stumbled on to the Pac-12 blog (hang out for a while, you're welcome anytime).
- Lots of teams showing interest in Ryan Miller. A little love for the guy behind the camera at Colorado.
- Oregon players are fired up for the spring game. Is LaMichael James headed to the (cue the music) San Diego, super Chargers?
- James Rodgers has a pretty good fallback in case the NFL doesn't work out.
- More insight on UCLA's great quarterback debate.
- A USC-centric draft preview.
- Kyle Whittingham was happy with Utah's spring.
- More on new Washington commit Jaimie Bryant.
- The Spokesman-Review gives a really good position-by-position breakdown of WSU.
Final Idaho State 14 Utah 56 Final Rutgers 41 Washington State 38 Final Weber State 14 19 Arizona State 45
Final Colorado State 31 Colorado 17 Final UNLV 13 Arizona 58
Final 7 UCLA 28 Virginia 20 Final California 31 Northwestern 24 Final Portland State 14 Oregon State 29 Final UC Davis 0 11 Stanford 45 Final Fresno State 13 15 USC 52 Final 25 Washington 17 Hawaii 16 Final South Dakota 13 3 Oregon 62