Lunch links: Helmets, spiders and Journey
June, 4, 2012
By Kevin Gemmell | ESPN.com
So I went to my room and I got, the eh, baseball bat. Mikey Mantel model my Old Man give me for Christmas, and I found the Old Man passed out in the bathtub, and I tattooed him. Needless to say, when I came home every day from school after that, the eh, house is lit up like Ebbet's Field.
- Another new helmet color for Arizona? Don't believe the tweet.
- Todd Graham has reshaped ASU's image -- and his own -- since taking the job. Aaron Pflugrad has several options after being released by the Eagles.
- Marvin Jones vs. Nick Harris in the California Golden Blogs bracket.
- Incoming Colorado quarterback Shane Dillon is recovering from surgery and will start throwing soon.
- The folks at Fish Duck ask: Is Arik Armstead Haloti Ngata 2.0?
- Lost Letterman tells us what Oregon State and Journey have in common.
- The Colts and former Stanford quarterback Andrew Luck are "getting close" to a deal.
- USC receiver George Farmer survives a spider scare.
- Dirk Facer of the Deseret News catches up with Kyle Whittingham in this Q&A.
- Lindy's ranks Washington as the No. 32 team in the nation.
- Mark Sandritter at the CougCenter picked up the discussion from last week on WSU's most important game.
Final Idaho State 14 Utah 56 Final Rutgers 41 Washington State 38 Final Weber State 14 19 Arizona State 45
Final Colorado State 31 Colorado 17 Final UNLV 13 Arizona 58
Final 7 UCLA 28 Virginia 20 Final California 31 Northwestern 24 Final Portland State 14 Oregon State 29 Final UC Davis 0 11 Stanford 45 Final Fresno State 13 15 USC 52 Final 25 Washington 17 Hawaii 16 Final South Dakota 13 3 Oregon 62