Lunch links: Helmets, spiders and Journey
June, 4, 2012
By Kevin Gemmell | ESPN.com
So I went to my room and I got, the eh, baseball bat. Mikey Mantel model my Old Man give me for Christmas, and I found the Old Man passed out in the bathtub, and I tattooed him. Needless to say, when I came home every day from school after that, the eh, house is lit up like Ebbet's Field.
- Another new helmet color for Arizona? Don't believe the tweet.
- Todd Graham has reshaped ASU's image -- and his own -- since taking the job. Aaron Pflugrad has several options after being released by the Eagles.
- Marvin Jones vs. Nick Harris in the California Golden Blogs bracket.
- Incoming Colorado quarterback Shane Dillon is recovering from surgery and will start throwing soon.
- The folks at Fish Duck ask: Is Arik Armstead Haloti Ngata 2.0?
- Lost Letterman tells us what Oregon State and Journey have in common.
- The Colts and former Stanford quarterback Andrew Luck are "getting close" to a deal.
- USC receiver George Farmer survives a spider scare.
- Dirk Facer of the Deseret News catches up with Kyle Whittingham in this Q&A.
- Lindy's ranks Washington as the No. 32 team in the nation.
- Mark Sandritter at the CougCenter picked up the discussion from last week on WSU's most important game.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/pac12