Pac-12 lunch links: Kiffin has grown up
June, 26, 2012
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
John X. Shade had long believed the key to life was cue ball control, but lately his stroke was so imperfect on cue balls and life alike that his existence had come to seem far too much like the stark moral to a cautionary homily he'd chosen to ignore.
- Former -- sort of -- Arizona quarterback Tom Savage lands at Pittsburgh.
- Previewing the Arizona State tight ends. The Sun Devils get a commitment from a tight end.
- A couple of Cal players make watch lists.
- A Colorado scoreboard update.
- A look back at Oregon-USC in 2010.
- Just how hot is Oregon State coach Mike Riley's seat? Warm but not scorching.
- UCLA's best friend this season might be its schedule.
- Who is USC's sixth most valuable player? Coach Lane Kiffin has grown into the job.
- Former Utah stars are giving back to the U.
- Breaking down former Washington quarterback Jake Locker's accuracy questions.
- One would suspect that Washington State, Arizona State and Oregon State aren't thrilled with these rankings.
- The Pac-12 Network has its own blog.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/pac12